Thank you for submitting to the first issue of Not Very Quiet
- Submissions close 1 July 2017.
- We will use a blind review process.
- We’ll notify you of the results in early August 2017.
- If editing or other information is required, we expect to do this the first two weeks in August.
- Issue 1 will go live in early September 2017.
Once your work has been accepted
- When we accept your work (via Submittable) we will ask you to reply and include a formal agreement to have your work published in Not Very Quiet.
- In August we will send you a link (via Submittable) to an online draft/proof of your work.
- The proof screen is in WordPress and includes a comments box on the left side of the screen.
- We will make any corrections requested and notify you (via Submittable) that these are done (or ask questions if anything is unclear).
- The journal will be sent live in early September and we will notify you.
Our next issue
- Not Very Quiet will be published twice yearly in September and March.
- Our next issue will be published in March 2018.
- Submissions for the issue will open in late September 2017 and close in mid December.