Timeline for issue 6
Issue 6 production schedule:
- 2 February 2020. Submissions close.
- 22 February 2020. Editors complete selection process.
- 23 February 2020. Selection notifications sent to authors
- 25 February 2020. Authors reply and accept our Terms and Conditions of publication via Submittable.
- 15 March 2020 (or before). Page proofs sent to authors via note in Submittable.
- 19 March 2020 (or before). Any authors corrections or alterations sent via Submittable and finalised.
- 22 March 2020. Issue 6 will be sent live. We’ll notify you of the exact date via Submittable.
- Monday, 30 March 2020. Launch at Smith’s Alternative, Canberra. If you will be in Canberra and think you can attend, let us know!
A note on formatting
We will make every effort to maintain the formatting you indicate in your submission, including:
- caps (or lack thereof) in the title and/or text
- indented paragraphs
- centred paragraphs or right-aligned paragraphs
- italics and bold
- white space within lines
BUT, we are limited by the styles available through the website software and do not have the same level of control afforded in paper-based publications.
- Most special characters can be reproduced in the text of a poem.
- Special characters (e.g. the ones that are found in ‘Symbols’) cannot be reproduced in the title field.