Timeline for issue 3
- Sunday, 12 August 2018. Reply and accept our Terms and Conditions of publication via Submittable.
- 20 August 2018 (or before). We will send you a link to an online page proof of your work in WordPress. The notification will be sent from WordPress so please check your spam folders.
- 24 August please complete your comments/corrections. The proof screen in WordPress includes a comments box on the left side. You can also communicate via Submittable.
- Mid-September. Issue 3 will be sent live. We’ll notify you of the exact date.
- Monday 29 October 2018. Launch at Smith’s Alternative, Canberra. If you think you can attend, let us know!
We will make every effort to maintain the formatting you indicate in your submission, including:
- caps (or lack thereof) in the title and/or text
- indented paragraphs
- centred paragraphs or right-aligned paragraphs
- italics and bold
BUT, we are limited by the styles available through the website software.
We cannot create extra space within lines or unusual white space between lines. We do not have the same level of control that print on paper affords.
- Most special characters can be reproduced in the text of a poem.
- Special characters (e.g. the ones that are found in ‘Symbols’) cannot be reproduced in the title field.